- Andrew was a competitive road & track cyclist to an international level until an injury limited his cycling.
- After a 4 year OE in the UK, Andrew returned to NZ in 1995 to start his university study
- Bachelor in Health Science, (Physiotherapy), 2000,
- Masters in Health Practice, (MSK Physiotherapy), Hons, 2007
- After graduating from AUT Andrew took up a rotation Physiotherapist role at Taranaki Base Hospital from 2001-2002.
- From 2002 to 2005 Andrew worked in London primarily in private hospitals.
- His sports Physiotherapy background is varied with experience with the Taranaki Stormers Basketball team from 2001-2002, Middlesex Cricket Club and MCC 2003-2005. TRFU Academy, TRFU 7’s, TRFU Development and TRFU ITM Cup Physiotherapist 2006-present
- He currently manages PHYSIOTHERAPY @ CAREfirst where he treats a variety of acute and musculoskeletal and sports injuries, along with some complex chronic pain conditions. Andrew trained in acupuncture in the UK and in New Zealand.
- Director and Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
- Mt Biking
- Spending time with his family